« Home

Hello World!

Greetings to all of you.

I am called Matlan by most people, Mat or Lan by others as well as some other names by those close to me. Currently spending most of my daily hours working, in and out of office, with relatively small amount of hours spent socializing. Looking at how blog have become a rage in web world, i think it can be an alternative for me to link up with friends and family, developing new friends and networks.

I won't be rambling too much about my life in this blog (you might not even want to know about it). I just want to have a base where i can do and contribute something, sharing an ideas and interest, probably about music and movies, cars or everything. We can even shares something physical like .mp3 file and such. Well, it doesn't have to be specific to anything at all.

As a start, i would like to thank you all for spending few moments here reading what i’m posting. Spend few more minutes to write a comment and i promise to make this blog interesting. Don’t worry about the image though, i’m not a pirate. Just trying to be as cool as he is.

Labels:

he he he ...sajerk jerk

Good luck for your future.
waiting for your next blog.
Your pirate is really cool,hope you are as cool as him.

Post a Comment
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

About me

  • I'm Matlan
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • A simple man trying to live a simple life.
My profile

Get Firefox

Links


Add to Technorati Favorites

Previous posts

NiceOffer.Com